If you have decided that you are tired of sitting there waiting for your Mr. Right to arrive, there are a few things that you can do to make him coming running to you. Here are a few simple tips to get you started.
1. Pay attention to how you look. It’s not always about being beautiful, but it is about showing that you care about yourself. You never have a second chance to make a first impression, so it’s important to always make the first one a good one. You don’t know where you’ll run into Mr. Right, so the key is to always look your best and be prepared for anything. If you eat right and exercise and care about how you look and how you feel, it will show. A flair for fashion will show a great personality, so try to master the art of picking styles that flatter your body and that you feel good in. A beautiful, colorful, flirty blouse will go a long way to say I’m a fun, open person. Visit the hair salon often, and try different styles. Make sure your make-up is up to date and flattering. Make sure that your teeth are always freshly brushed as white as possible. It is important to take care before ever leaving the house because you want to be ready and prepared at all times
2. Be the person you’ve always wanted to be. Don’t wait until tomorrow to take that vacation you’ve been dying to take, or go white water rafting. Take that class you’ve been wanting to take. Learn how to speak a new language or cook a new dish. Someone who has many hobbies and interests is fun to be around, and it will also give you a sense of enjoyment and fulfillment. You don’t have to wait until you find a man before you get to know your adventurous side. He will be intrigued at the thought of doing exciting things with you and he will look forward
3. Let your body do the talking. Your body language sends out messages to him without a word ever being spoken. Once you know what your body is saying, you can use it to say what you want to say. Uncross your arms, stop biting your nails, and flash him a big open smile. Stand in an area in the room where he will not feel intimidated to walk up to you and approach you. Standing around in a circle with a group of girlfriends is not the way to make him feel comfortable. Stand alone, and smile as he walks toward you. Look him in the eye and keep that eye contact going. He will be immediately attracted to you, but he might not know why.
4. Make him feel great about himself. Show him that you’re interested in what he has to say. Ask him questions and let him know that you value his opinions. Laugh at his jokes and don’t act bored while he is talking. If he feel good about himself when he is around you, he will want to be around you constantly. Compliment him by telling him how handsome he is. After he kisses you, tell him what a great kisser he is. You will create such intense desire in him he will adore you.
5. Lastly, keep the mystery alive. Play a little hard to get. If he calls and wants to see you, there is nothing wrong with saying that you are busy. He will wonder what you are doing without him and he will think about you all night. A little mystery will excite him to find out more about you. Be unpredictable. Being totally predictable is boring and will not keep him interested. Dress completely differently every time you see him, and show him how many different sides you have. He will want to get know every one of them!
Click here to find out more about how to get a guy [http://howtogetaguytonoticeyou.net/how-to-get-a-guy-to-want-you/] or visit our site at [http://howtogetaguytonoticeyou.net/].
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Brooke_Steele/725874
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5002829